Private consultations are intended for anyone or couples who want individual, professional guidance, instruction, and support with any of the following situations:
- Learning Fertility Awareness Method one-on-one or with a partner
- Managing fertility during hormonal transitions (coming off the Pill or IUD), post-partum breastfeeding, post-miscarriage, peri-menopausal after age 40.
- Irregular and unexplained menstrual bleeding (long and short cycles)
- Period pain and PMS
- Fertility challenges/ difficulties getting pregnant (including lifestyle and nutritional modifications for improving fertility
- Secondary infertility
- Achieving pregnancy over age 40
- PCO/S (polycystic ovaries)
- Pelvic and sexual pain
- Counseling about all birth control options
- Counseling about egg freezing
- Solving gynecological problems from a holistic perspective
When necessary, the session includes a review of blood, hormones, sperm, and ultrasound test results or referrals for diagnostic tests, plus referrals to practitioners from western and complementary medicine.
- During Covid, all private consults are held online (Zoom) from anywhere in the world, in English or Hebrew.
- Cost: $125/ 350 NIS per 90 minutes session.
- After payment and scheduling the meeting, you will be asked to fill out a health form and to forward any relevant diagnostic test results and medical summaries at least one week in advance.
Disclaimer: Michal Schonbrun is neither a physician nor a practitioner. Her training is in Social Medicine, Public Health (MPH), and community health education (CHES). She specializes in reproductive and women’s health education, with a focus on female and male fertility and infertility, menstrual cycle, and sexual health. Over 35 years, she has developed a holistic approach and model for supporting people who are navigating reproductive health challenges related to their menstrual cycles, hormone health, fertility, and sexuality. For more information about Michal
Registration and Payments
Schedule a workshop
These workshops are offered on demand and not scheduled on a regular basis. These workshops happen when a group of friends decide they are interested and then dates can be scheduled.
Reserve Your Spot
- You can pay the full amount upfront, or pay a deposit of 20%. The rest of the payment will be charged at the end of the first session.
- Payments are processed securely via bank transfer or PayPal.
- Before registering, please fill out the health form.