Private consultations are intended for anyone or couples who want individual, professional guidance, instruction, and support with any of the following situations:
- Learning Fertility Awareness Method one-on-one or with a partner
- Managing fertility during hormonal transitions (coming off the Pill or IUD), post-partum breastfeeding, post-miscarriage, peri-menopausal after age 40.
- Irregular and unexplained menstrual bleeding (long and short cycles)
- Period pain and PMS
- Fertility challenges/ difficulties getting pregnant (including lifestyle and nutritional modifications for improving fertility
- Secondary infertility
- Achieving pregnancy over age 40
- PCO/S (polycystic ovaries)
- Pelvic and sexual pain
- Counseling about all birth control options
- Counseling about egg freezing
- Solving gynecological problems from a holistic perspective
When necessary, the session includes a review of blood, hormones, sperm, and ultrasound test results or referrals for diagnostic tests, plus referrals to practitioners from western and complementary medicine.
- During Covid, all private consults are held online (Zoom) from anywhere in the world, in English or Hebrew.
- Cost: $125/ 350 NIS per 90 minutes session.
- After payment and scheduling the meeting, you will be asked to fill out a health form and to forward any relevant diagnostic test results and medical summaries at least one week in advance.
Disclaimer: Michal Schonbrun is neither a physician nor a practitioner. Her training is in Social Medicine, Public Health (MPH), and community health education (CHES). She specializes in reproductive and women’s health education, with a focus on female and male fertility and infertility, menstrual cycle, and sexual health. Over 35 years, she has developed a holistic approach and model for supporting people who are navigating reproductive health challenges related to their menstrual cycles, hormone health, fertility, and sexuality. For more information about Michal