The workshop has so much to offer: vital knowledge and understanding about your cycles and hormones; a new skills set; a sense of control, proficiency, and confidence in everything related to managing your fertility for the rest of your life!
The Fertility Awareness Method workshop is a unique opportunity to meet others, like yourself, who want to learn FAM in a small group, from home, in a casual and intimate setting.
The framework also entitles you to a year of unlimited, individual follow-up. It is truly a gift for life! (read here about what others have to say….)
- Each workshop consists of four group sessions on zoom, 2 ½ hours each, with approximately two weeks between the sessions. In total, the learning time is ten hours, spread out over eight weeks.
- The time frame allows each participant to practice charting their fertility signs, gain valuable experience, and successfully implement the method for whatever their personal goals are.
- Having access to a year of personal follow-up will strengthen your understanding of the method and give you confidence.
- Each person progresses at their own pace; there is no pressure, deadline, or exams!
- The cost of the workshop (NIS 1000/US$ 300) includes ten hours of small group learning, handouts, presentations, personal follow-up for a year, and an individual one-on-one meeting (with or without your partner), after charting for a number of cycles.
- Follow-up also includes referrals for diagnostic tests, test result interpretation, and future refresher sessions, at no additional charge.
A new workshop begins once a month, with a minimum of 4-5 participants and a maximum of 6 participants.
FAM Workshop Objectives
- Understand the menstrual cycle and the hormones that control it
- Learn to identify the “fertile window” – the only days of the month that pregnancy is possible
- Gauge how balanced and healthy your cycle is
- Become familiar with all the non-hormonal and non-invasive methods of contraception that can be used during fertile days
- Increase your sense of control and peace of mind by knowing exactly when you are fertile and when you’re not, on a daily basis
- Create a new connection with your body, cycle, fertility, and health, and be an active partner in your own health care
- Join a community of like-minded women who want to achieve the same goals as you
What you will learn
- Scientific foundations and principles of the fertility awareness method
- Reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Everything you want to know about the menstrual cycle
- The relationship between our hormones, cycles, fertility, sexuality, and health
- Techniques and instructions for charting your fertility signs (takes two minutes a day)
- The rules for applying the method and practicing it
- Other methods of contraception that can be used with FAM
- Concepts regarding contraceptive effectiveness and safety
- Internal checks (secretions and cervix)
- Natural recipes, treatment options, and resources for menstrual pain, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), candida/yeast infections, sexual pain, nutritional issues, hormone imbalance, and more
The final one-on-one meeting is meant for those who want to move to the next step. This means learning how to summarize your own personal patterns, as seen through 4-6 fertility charts, and learning shortcuts and other rules that can provide more freedom on infertile days.