The workshop has so much to offer: vital knowledge and understanding about your cycles and hormones; a new skills set; a sense of control, proficiency, and confidence in everything related to managing your fertility for the rest of your life!
The Fertility Awareness Method workshop is a unique opportunity to meet others, like yourself, who want to learn FAM in a small group, from home, in a casual and intimate setting.
The framework also entitles you to a year of unlimited, individual follow-up. It is truly a gift for life! (read here about what others have to say….)
- Each workshop consists of four group sessions on zoom, 2 ½ hours each, with approximately two weeks between the sessions. In total, the learning time is ten hours, spread out over eight weeks.
- The time frame allows each participant to practice charting their fertility signs, gain valuable experience, and successfully implement the method for whatever their personal goals are.
- Having access to a year of personal follow-up will strengthen your understanding of the method and give you confidence.
- Each person progresses at their own pace; there is no pressure, deadline, or exams!
- The cost of the workshop (NIS 1000/US$ 300) includes ten hours of small group learning, handouts, presentations, personal follow-up for a year, and an individual one-on-one meeting (with or without your partner), after charting for a number of cycles.
- Follow-up also includes referrals for diagnostic tests, test result interpretation, and future refresher sessions, at no additional charge.
A new workshop begins once every 2 months, with a minimum of 4-5 participants and a maximum of 6 participants.
FAM Workshop Objectives
- Understand the menstrual cycle and the hormones that control it
- Learn to identify the “fertile window” – the only days of the month that pregnancy is possible
- Gauge how balanced and healthy your cycle is
- Become familiar with all the non-hormonal and non-invasive methods of contraception that can be used during fertile days
- Increase your sense of control and peace of mind by knowing exactly when you are fertile and when you’re not, on a daily basis
- Create a new connection with your body, cycle, fertility, and health, and be an active partner in your own health care
- Join a community of like-minded women who want to achieve the same goals as you
What you will learn
- Scientific foundations and principles of the fertility awareness method
- Reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Everything you want to know about the menstrual cycle
- The relationship between our hormones, cycles, fertility, sexuality, and health
- Techniques and instructions for charting your fertility signs (takes two minutes a day)
- The rules for applying the method and practicing it
- Other methods of contraception that can be used with FAM
- Concepts regarding contraceptive effectiveness and safety
- Internal checks (secretions and cervix)
- Natural recipes, treatment options, and resources for menstrual pain, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), candida/yeast infections, sexual pain, nutritional issues, hormone imbalance, and more
The final one-on-one meeting is meant for those who want to move to the next step. This means learning how to summarize your own personal patterns, as seen through 4-6 fertility charts, and learning shortcuts and other rules that can provide more freedom on infertile days.
The workshop is also open to breastfeeders.
Registration and Payments
Upcoming workshop dates
The dates indicated below refer to the first meeting in the series. The remaining meetings will be coordinated together with the group participants.
Individual consultation dates will be coordinated by phone after you complete your registration.
Some workshops are not scheduled on a regular basis. These workshops happen when a group of friends decide they are interested and then dates can be scheduled.
Reserve Your Spot
- You can pay the full amount upfront, or pay a deposit of 20%. The rest of the payment will be charged at the end of the first session.
- Payments are processed securely via bank transfer or PayPal.
- Before registering, please fill out the health form.